We Are Here For All Your Estate Planning Needs
At the Newman Law Firm, we have earned a reputation for having the backs of our clients when it comes to probate disputes and estate litigation in Houston and throughout Texas. Our experience has taught us that the best way to prevent those situations from arising in the first place is to have a carefully drafted estate plan in place.
Our experienced attorneys can help you achieve peace of mind and provide clarity for your loved ones after you die. When you come to our firm, you will meet with an attorney who will discuss your unique circumstances, needs and desires. From there, we will create an estate plan that reflects your wishes, safeguards your assets and protects your heirs.
Estate Planning: Important For Adults Of All Ages
You may be looking to ensure your affairs are in order as you approach retirement. Maybe you want to make sure a plan is in place now that you have children. Or perhaps you are simply the type who likes to plan for the future. Our attorneys can answer your questions and create a plan that meets your needs.
Depending on your estate planning goals, your plan may include:
- A will that lays out a plan for your assets and your children
- Designating legal guardians of your minor children
- Powers of attorney to allow a trusted individual to make decisions if you are no longer of sound mind or physically incapacitated
- Health care power of attorney to allow others to make decisions about your health care if you are incapacitated
- An advance directive/living will to outline your wishes for end-of-life health care
- Trusts to protect your loved ones and assets; can include specific trusts such as special needs trusts and charitable trusts
No matter the specifics of your estate plan, you can rely on us to create documents that are customized, clear and enforceable.